Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Joachim Dagerot <je...@dagerot.nu> on 2003/05/28 10:38:22 UTC

WebPagePortlet needs improvements and Help to compile

The webpageportlet has many options to include/exclude different tags.
For example it's possible to exclude <style> tags.

It does not have an option to exclude attributes though.

I came across an HTML source containing:

This gives an interesting effect where the content actually is layered
on top of the rest of the portal page.

I did make a change in the HTMLRewriter.java to incorporate removing
of style-attributes but when I compile them and try them out I get the
non-class-found exception.

MAybe my compiler isn't trimmed in, because originally this class is
named HTMLWriter$1.class followed by the subclasses. However when I
compile it only get named HTMLWriter.class and the subclasses.

All help is appreciated.