Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/06/20 18:58:58 UTC

Re: MSDN Subscription Renewal

Yes, good question. Mine isn't up for some time, but since it's what
drives the Mustella VM, it would be good to make sure that it doesn't
expire...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: MSDN Subscription Renewal

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...AFAIK the complimentary MSDN subscriptions for Apache committers are
> still available, see this (committers-only) link:

And also

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn-license-grants.txt

Not sure where to ask for more info, community@ would be a good place to start.

-Bertrand

Re: MSDN Subscription Renewal

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Jeffry,

We stole your credit card and are racking up huge charges with MSDN
subscriptions ;-)

Once we get this reply-to thing fixed someone will hopefully find the
info.  Apache does have a deal for MSDN subscriptions.

-Alex

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.