Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ha...@Countrywide.Com on 2004/03/13 02:25:17 UTC

Help on cache mechanism when multiple classes sharing the same table

Hi,
I have several classname, sharing the same table in the databse. For
example,

com.bp.accounting.user
com.bp.market.user

These two classes are using the same table S_USER in the database, using
two classes instead of one is for the purpose of maintaince and
performance.

If I have updated an object with class "accounting.user", I have to clear
the cache of class "market.user", othwise then people retrieve
"market.user" from cache, it will get wrong data.

What kind of cache mechanism should I use?

Thanks
Hanmin