Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kiev Gama <ki...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/18 18:42:18 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.4 - Loading jar files in the lib Directory

Hello,

I've just subscribed to this list, and I have a question. If anybody could
help, I would appreciate that.

I am "JARring" a few .properties archives, and saving them in the
WEB-INF/lib directory. After the service is restarted the server was
supposed to pre-load the archives in that directory and make them available
for the application. It's not working.

Do I have to change any option in the server.xml file or other file? (I've
already set the reloadable="true" in the <Context> for my application.)

Thanks in advance,

Kiev Gama