Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Upendra Moturi <up...@sungardas.com> on 2014/05/13 19:46:58 UTC

sendCommandsToRouter to Add portforward rules flow

Hi,
I am trying to understand flow for creating portforward rules for virtual
router.

As part of that VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl has method
*sendPortForwardingRules
*which calls *sendCommandsToRouter  *which calls *send *method of
DirectAgentManagerSimpleImpl.

I am not able to figure out which ServerResource implementation is used to
send those commands. I could see for juniper,nicra,paloalto,netscaler but
not for virtual router vm.
Please help me and point to reference document

Thanks and regards,
Upendra