Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sergio Graça <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 17:41:08 UTC

Rollback changes on a transactional context

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a transactional context
over repository operations.

For example, encapsulating two or more commands inside a transactional
context and in case one of them doesn't work, rollback all the previous
commands in the transaction.

Thank you very much,

Sergio

Re: Rollback changes on a transactional context

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 8/23/07, Sergio Graça <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry,
>
> I didn't made myself clear enough.
>
> What I am asking is if it is possible to have two different svn commands in
> an unique transactional context.
>
> For example, two svn copy commands.

If they're in the same working copy, yes, it does this already.

If you need to operate on URLs, not a WC, look into svnmucc.

If you need to operate on multiple WCs, I don't think you can.

Re: Rollback changes on a transactional context

Posted by Sergio Graça <se...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry,

I didn't made myself clear enough.

What I am asking is if it is possible to have two different svn commands in
an unique transactional context.

For example, two svn copy commands.

thanks a lot

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.