Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Gav <gm...@apache.org> on 2016/06/04 08:58:24 UTC

Publish website from Buildbot

Hi Guys,

Infra has a thing where one can automatically build and publish the website
from a
commit and subsequent successful build.

Interested ?

If so I'll get it set up.

Gav...

Re: Publish website from Buildbot

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 06/04/2016 10:58 AM, Gav wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Infra has a thing where one can automatically build and publish the website
> from a
> commit and subsequent successful build.
>
> Interested ?
>
> If so I'll get it set up.
>
> Gav...

I'd be interested in this - it would mean we'd just have to modify the
MD files and the build-bot would regenerate the site for us :)

As the site becomes more complex, this could save us some time.

With regards,
Daniel.