Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Calvin McLean <ca...@email.arizona.edu> on 2017/01/10 18:41:26 UTC

Re: Best way to integrate guacamole website

Hi Kok Hooi Chew,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for an authentication extension
that will allow your users to click a link and connect to an instance? I
had the same need and found the guacamole-auth-hmac extension you
mentioned. I adapted it for 0.9.9 (and am now working on 0.9.10) as well as
some other changes. Here is a link to my project on GitHub:
https://github.com/calvinmclean/guacamole-auth-hmac

Right now the project is pretty specific to my needs and may not be
straightforward to setup, so feel free to email me or create Issue on
GitHub if you need any help.

Cheers!
- Calvin McLean

Posted by David Landry <da...@dmwl.net>.
Hey Calvin! Looks like you forked that from my repo. I'm glad to see the
handful of changes I made were useful :)

RDP works just fine, as long as you set the connection details correctly.

---

David Landry

Re: Best way to integrate guacamole website

Posted by Calvin McLean <ca...@email.arizona.edu>.

Posted by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com>.
Calvin