Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Will Boyd <wi...@corix.com> on 2013/04/08 20:20:49 UTC

Best option for JSF 2.0 support

Hello,

I am considering using Shiro for a new JSF 2.0/Primefaces project and of
course I've a couple questions.
Would I be better off to use release 1.2.1 with the bodyjar tag library or
should I use 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT?
Does the 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT support JSF 2.0?

https://github.com/bodyjar/shiro-faces

Thanks in advance!
Will

Re: Best option for JSF 2.0 support

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to see shiro-1.3 release

Posted by Will Boyd <wi...@corix.com>.
@Harald Thanks for the info!

Re: Best option for JSF 2.0 support

Posted by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com>.
Shiro 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT includes a shiro-faces module.

I'm using this module from a local build of Shiro 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT with JSF
2.1 and Primefaces 3.4.2 without problems so far, and I'd love to see an
official 1.3.0 release rather sooner than later.

Best regards,
Harald