Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2005/11/15 02:08:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r332894 - in /struts: build/trunk/project.xml core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/struts/action/DynaActionFormClass.java core/trunk/xdocs/userGuide/building_controller.xml

Christian Meder wrote:
> Hmm. Should we handle a name of length "0" ? If we get an empty string
> I'd prefer an error instead of continuing.

I deliberately avoided making this an error because, whether it makes
sense or not ;-), an empty string is currently allowed... Seemed better
to retain compatibility.

> s/preven/prevent

Doh!

> Oh. It's one of that evil "Mix white space cleanup with doc updates
> making life harder for reviewers" ;-)

Ugg, sorry, thought I'd reverted all those.

L.