Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 10:41:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] git commit messages

LS,

I see a lot of commits with only ticket  numbers as commit messages.
This is not very descriptive and makes me suspicious of what I am
pulling in. Can people please append a more descriptive message to the
ticket number? Or am I the only one disturbed by this?

regards,
Daan

RE: [DISCUSS] git commit messages

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
+1, this should be really easy to add and helps tremendously and troubleshooting!

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
+1

--Alex