Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/04/02 21:42:56 UTC

Has anyone seen the Confluence repository client?

For those that don't know there is a plugin for Confluence that
allows you to view available plugins, install them, upgrade them,
remove them, etc.  Its a fancy looking interface too and quite nice:

     http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Confluence
+Repository+Client

Its BSD-licensed, was thinking that we might want to look at
incorporating some of this into our plugin management pages in the
console.

--jason

Re: Has anyone seen the Confluence repository client?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 4/2/07, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> For those that don't know there is a plugin for Confluence that
> allows you to view available plugins, install them, upgrade them,
> remove them, etc.  Its a fancy looking interface too and quite nice:
>
>      http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Confluence
> +Repository+Client
>
> Its BSD-licensed, was thinking that we might want to look at
> incorporating some of this into our plugin management pages in the
> console.

That's cool, I haven't seen it before. Looks like it was created by Adaptavist.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Has anyone seen the Confluence repository client?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Jason Dillon wrote:
> For those that don't know there is a plugin for Confluence that allows
> you to view available plugins, install them, upgrade them, remove them,
> etc.  Its a fancy looking interface too and quite nice:
>

> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Confluence+Repository+Client
>

> Its BSD-licensed, was thinking that we might want to look at
> incorporating some of this into our plugin management pages in the console.

We've been heavy users of it at work for our Confluence install. In
fact, we're reluctant to install any plugin that it doesn't provide from
its repository. It's great since it verifies version compatibility with
your Confluence and reminds you of available updates. Having something
like it for Geronimo would of course be outstanding!

/niklas

Re: Has anyone seen the Confluence repository client?

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.
Very cool :-)

-Donald