Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk> on 2006/08/08 17:03:06 UTC

services.xml - where?

I have services.xml in:
org/test/META-INF/services.xml
but axis2 says it can't find services.xml for the service. The
website says to put META-INF/services.xml in the same directory as
the class file. So I looked at the version.aar that comes with axis2
and it has two:

META-INF/services.xml
sample/axisversion/META-INF/services.xml

which is the correct location?

thanks,

Alistair

Re: services.xml - where?

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
oh dear, it's time to go home! It should be:

org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOutAsyncMessageReceiver

--
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer

Re: services.xml - where?

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.

Re: services.xml - where?

Posted by Nirmit Desai <ni...@us.ibm.com>.
You should have your services.xml in the same directory as your classes
(not inside packages). So,

--org
      --test
            --MyTest.class
--META-INF
      --services.xml
      --myService.wsdl(optional)

-Nirmit

             Alistair Young
             <alistair@smo.uhi
             .ac.uk>                                                    To