Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bartlomiej Pater <no...@budweiser.com> on 2000/11/01 10:24:32 UTC

Using output from XSP in XSL condition instructions

Hello everyone!

I've just encountered some trouble with usage of XSP and XSL together. The problem looks like this:

1. I've got some information in cookies [username, etc.]
2. On each of my pages I would like to check what exactly is stored in cookie and if i.e. this user is allowed to access this particular page.
3. I retrive the cookies with XSP logic [simple java method], which later I can evaluate with <xsp:expr>.

But how should I pass the output of <xsp:expr> to <xsl:when> ? [I'm using also some tag attributes in this <xsl:choose> block].

If anyone knew the solution I'd be delighted to hear it, because amount of my ideas and nerves is coming to an end.

regards,
Bartek.

Budweiser E-Mail must be used responsibly and only is for consumers 21 years of age and older!

Disclaimer: Neither Anheuser-Busch, Inc. (the makers of BUDWEISER beer) nor the operator of this E-Mail service or their respective affiliates have seen, endorsed or approved any of the content in this e-mail and expressly disclaim all liability for the content in whole and in part.