Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/07/06 21:40:50 UTC

Welcome Robert Scholte to the Apache Maven team!

Hi Maven folks!

The Apache Maven PMC is glad to welcome Robert Scholte as new Apache Maven Committer!
Most of us know Robert already from his dedicated work on lots of Maven plugins over at codehaus-mojo, so I guess I don't have to add much ;)

Robert, congratulations and happy hacking!

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Welcome Robert Scholte to the Apache Maven team!

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Robert!

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@codehaus.org>.
What a warm welcome :)Thanks for all the congratulations. It's really great to be accepted as a member of the Maven-family. Now let's get ready to rumble and have a good time!! -Robert > Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:24:12 -0400

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>.
Welcome Robert!

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@codehaus.org>.
Thnx. I'd love to share those ideas. QDox 2 is almost ready for its first alpha's. During this phase I'll focus on the API and the documentation.It has become faster, cleaner and much stronger than ever, never been so close to the original Java Language Specifications. Now its just a matter of when to pick up what with another OS-project behind my name... ;) -Robert > From: mgainty@hotmail.com

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
Welcome Robert

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Nice to see here Robert !

2011/7/6 Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>:
> Hi Maven folks!
>
> The Apache Maven PMC is glad to welcome Robert Scholte as new Apache Maven Committer!
> Most of us know Robert already from his dedicated work on lots of Maven plugins over at codehaus-mojo, so I guess I don't have to add much ;)
>
> Robert, congratulations and happy hacking!
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: Welcome Robert Scholte to the Apache Maven team!

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Nice to see here Robert !

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Robert!