Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dino Valente <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/11 02:27:25 UTC

[betwixt] - Is it possible

<person SSN="xxxx">
 <name>Me</>
</person>

Is is possible to create a person bean what will store
both the SSN and name attributes?

For the life of me I can't find anywhere an example to
do this in the distribution. I know I can use
introspector.setAttributesForPrimitives(false);

Then name is saved as an attribute but ignores SSN.

If I do introspector.setAttributesForPrimitives(true);
then Name would need to be defined as a class. In this
instance, how can I store the text value?

Dino