Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2010/01/21 14:06:59 UTC

How to trigger on demand a JMS consumer?

Hi,
I need the following feature into my ESb servicemix :

Some messages are stored into a JMS provider component but I want them
consumed only
on demand (not automatically).

jms-provider -> jms-consumer (waiting signal to consume messages)

                            ^

                        signal sent -> jms-consumer (starting to consume all
messages stored into provider)

Must I developp my own jms consumer? or do that in a given bean-se?

Regards.