Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 18:10:28 UTC

Centos 7 Compatibility

All,

I’m curious to know if Zeppelin will work with CentOS 7. I don’t see it in the list of OS’s supported.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Centos 7 Compatibility

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Website and doc is part of opensource project and anyone can update them by
making pull request.

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/docs/install/install.md#installation

Please anyone feel free to maintain OS / environment compatibility table.

Thanks,
moon

Re: Centos 7 Compatibility

Posted by Jim Lola <ji...@gmail.com>.