Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2007/03/05 23:55:25 UTC

Re: update on site issues

"Nathan Bubna" <nb...@gmail.com> writes:

>Anyone out there got that karma? Geir?  Or does anyone know who i
>should talk to?  I'm guessing the infrastructure people, but i thought
>i'd ask here first.

Hm. Are you not in Jakarta? You should have been able to simply chgrp
the directories as you are a member of the velocity (definitely) and
jakarta (probably) groups. Did you try and it did not work?

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,             |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person            |eau
                                                                          |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fürth, HRB 7350    |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschäftsführer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: update on site issues

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
On 3/5/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> "Nathan Bubna" <nb...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Anyone out there got that karma? Geir?  Or does anyone know who i
> >should talk to?  I'm guessing the infrastructure people, but i thought
> >i'd ask here first.
>
> Hm. Are you not in Jakarta? You should have been able to simply chgrp
> the directories as you are a member of the velocity (definitely) and
> jakarta (probably) groups. Did you try and it did not work?

I'm pretty sure i'm in both.  I did try, and it didn't work.  It's
been a while, but IIRC, the group perms weren't set to jakarta or
velocity.  Anyway, it's fixed now.