Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/01/24 19:53:40 UTC

[WELCOME] Chris Blythe as a new Committer to Apache Geronimo

In recognition of Chris' contributions to DayTrader (new UI, new
runtime modes) and his sustained set of patches and nagging he has
accepted our offer to join our merry little band of pirates.

Please join me in welcoming Chris.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: [WELCOME] Chris Blythe as a new Committer to Apache Geronimo

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 1/24/07, Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:
> In recognition of Chris' contributions to DayTrader (new UI, new
> runtime modes) and his sustained set of patches and nagging he has
> accepted our offer to join our merry little band of pirates.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Chris.

Congrats Chris!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [WELCOME] Chris Blythe as a new Committer to Apache Geronimo

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Congrats Chris!

david jencks

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Welcome Chris!

Aaron

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome, Chris!

-David

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Welcome :)

On Jan 24, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> In recognition of Chris' contributions to DayTrader (new UI, new
> runtime modes) and his sustained set of patches and nagging he has
> accepted our offer to join our merry little band of pirates.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Chris.
>
> Matt Hogstrom
> matt@hogstrom.org

-sachin

Re: [WELCOME] Chris Blythe as a new Committer to Apache Geronimo

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats Chris!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Chris !

Gianny

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris

--Manu

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris!

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Chris!  Don't forget the pirate's code... ;-)

Paul

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 24, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> In recognition of Chris' contributions to DayTrader (new UI, new
> runtime modes) and his sustained set of patches and nagging he has
> accepted our offer to join our merry little band of pirates.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Chris.

Welcome aboard Chris!

--kevan

Re: [WELCOME] Chris Blythe as a new Committer to Apache Geronimo

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Arrrr, me matey, welcome aboard.....

Rick

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt, et. al. I am really looking forward to this opportunity...

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Welcome aboard Chris!

Joe

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and Congrats Chris! Nice name... ;-)

chris

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris

Krish

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Chris.

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> wrote:

> In recognition of Chris' contributions to DayTrader (new UI, new
> runtime modes) and his sustained set of patches and nagging he has
> accepted our offer to join our merry little band of pirates.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Chris.
>
> Matt Hogstrom
> matt@hogstrom.org

Need Mail bonding?