Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2003/03/24 19:41:32 UTC

Re: logo contest & SVG question (How to view SVG w Mozilla)

I was unable to load Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0. But Adobe SVG v2.0 is another
story! I downloaded the archived SVG Viewer 2.0 found here:

   http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/old.html

After downloading and running the installer, I copied NPSVGvw.dll,
SVGView.dll and SVGViewer.zip to my Mozilla "Plugins" directory from:

   C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SVG Viewer\

The first time I loaded the FOP logo poll page, Mozilla hung. Then I
relaunched Mozilla, and it works! Thanks!

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com