Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2022/04/08 14:49:48 UTC

Automating to get latest versions of js scripts with npm?

Hi,

Currently we load specific versions of js scripts (dependencies) with npm (see package.json)

npm has a "latest" option that allows to automatically load the latest versions of a js script.

We had only 3 js scripts versions that are not the latest. I changed all to load latest versions.

After checking things seem to work.

Does somebody see a problem with committing this change?

It should be transparent for users and if a committer see a change he can commit.

Jacques

Re: Automating to get latest versions of js scripts with npm?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I have created OFBIZ-12596 for that

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Michael,