Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/02/19 19:08:46 UTC

Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-02-19

Attendees: Lawrence Mandel, John Kaputin

Minutes

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-12-18 - Lawrence will create a tools page on the Woden site with the
XSLT and converter.
2008-01-08
Lawrence: No progress.
John: Will the permalink for the xslt go on this page.
Lawrence: Yes. We may require build modifications to build the converter
and package it separately.
2008-01-22
Lawrence: No progress.
2008-02-06
Lawrence: No progress.
2008-02-12
Lawrence: No update.
2008-02-19
Lawrence: WODEN-190 is open for this issue. I'm closing the action and
will follow up in the Jira issue.
Closed.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - John Kaputin

John: M8 will not be complete by Feb. 20.

3. Development Discussion - All

We discussed John's note to the dev list about WODEN-68 [1] and Lawrence's
follow-up [2]. John will change the name of the AssertionContext class to
WodenContext to better reflect its purpose. It was agreed that there is a
use for unit tests and John's concerns over the use of internal classes
were dealt with.

We also reviewed the W3C WSDL interop validation results [3] and assertion
coverage report [4].

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-woden-dev/200802.mbox/%3cOFB7ECDC74.E00497EA-ON802573EF.008192CD-802573F0.000065DF@uk.ibm.com%3e
[2]