Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Xianyi Ye <ye...@sina.com> on 2014/12/01 07:43:41 UTC

how to use JClouds stub connection?

Hi,

Is there anyone can show me an example about how to use JClouds stub
connection?

I cannot find too much references for this usage.

I do appreciate with any help,

Xianyi Ye

Re: how to use JClouds stub connection?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
You should be able to use it as any compute provider, with the
limitations that it won't create any nodes. It should be used just to
test your software, but it is not meant to be used as a complete
substitute of a real provider.

You may want to have a look at the compute guide:
http://jclouds.apache.org/start/compute/