Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/06 00:42:31 UTC

[OT] Farewell

My web project has been canceled, and we're migrating our code over to the
Eclipse Rich Client Platform. Unfortunately, I won't be an active user of
JSF any longer.
 I want to extend heaps of gratitude to Matthias, Manfred and Thomas for
helping me along as I was just starting out on MyFaces almost a year ago.
I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that you've really created something
great here, and I was proud to use MyFaces and contribute to the project.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: [OT] Farewell

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
Heath,

Thanks for your contribution to Myfaces! Hope to see you back soon.
All the best!
Thomas

Re: [OT] Farewell

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Heath,

It's been good working with you.  Good luck on your work project.  I
have a feeling that JSF will be around for a while and that you will
be back again some day.

Take care,

sean

Re: [OT] Farewell

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Heath,
Thanks very much for your help and good luck with your new project.
-Manfred

Re: [OT] Farewell

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your efforts, and for helping others on the mailing list as
much as you did!

(hope to have you back one day ;)

regards,

Martin