Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/08/22 17:57:53 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped buildComponent.xm l

Matt,

How about changing the names to build.xml.
I am starting to use the component build files (yea!!) and my fingers are getting tired typeing:
 ant -buildfile buildComponent.xml

I like typing:
 ant

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Posted by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com>.
Oops.....

I just commited it in.
Sorry Steve.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

> I altered the buildComponent.xml files into the build.xml structure, as
we
> had discusses a few times in the past.  I removed your
test/httpunit/build.
> xml, and moved the buildComponent.xml into it's place.
>
> I am not sure what else might need to get done to this, as I have never
> successfully, run this test myself.
>
> Can you please refresh your CVS tree and look at it for me?  Thanks!

ok, the build.xml is unchanged but buildcomponent.xml has just disappeared.
So right now it is broken. Do you have any commits on that dir left to do?

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped buildComponent.xml

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.

Posted by Matt Seibert <ms...@us.ibm.com>.
Steve,

I altered the buildComponent.xml files into the build.xml structure, as we
had discusses a few times in the past.  I removed your test/httpunit/build.
xml, and moved the buildComponent.xml into it's place.

I am not sure what else might need to get done to this, as I have never
successfully, run this test myself.

Can you please refresh your CVS tree and look at it for me?  Thanks!

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      "Steve Loughran"
                      <steve_l@iseran.         To:       <ax...@xml.apache.org>
                      com>                     cc:
                      08/22/2002 12:13
                      Please respond to
                      axis-dev

> How about changing the names to build.xml.
> I am starting to use the component build files (yea!!) and my fingers are
getting tired typeing:
>  ant -buildfile buildComponent.xml

ant -f buildComponent.xml then

> I like typing:
>  ant

if you look at the httpunit tests; I have a bootstrap build.xml that calls
buildcomponent with the base directory set up right.  that gives you the
best of both worlds.

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped buildComponent.xml

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.