Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2008/04/17 14:28:09 UTC

config for very frequent solr updates

hi all :)

I didn't see any documentation on this, so I was wondering what the
experience here was with updating solr with a small but constant trickle
of daemon-style updates.

unfortunately, it's a business requirement that backend db updates make
it to search as the changes roll in (5 minutes is out of the question).
  with the way solr handles new searchers, warming, etc, I was wondering
if anyone had experience with this kind of thing and could share
thoughts/general config stuff on it.

thanks.

--Geoff