Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/07/07 01:31:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.1 RC0

Here’s my +1 to end the vote.

With 6 binding +1s, 12 non-binding +1s, this release-vote passes.

Thanks everyone who voted!

I’ll follow up on the post-voting release process.

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.1 RC0

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
The website and mirrors updates came back. Sending out an announcement now.

Thanks
+Vinod

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.