Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2016/07/25 18:28:35 UTC

YARN Contributor Meetup

Hi folks

Per our previous discussions, Cloudera would like to host the next YARN
meetup.

Could you please take a moment and pick all slots that work for you here
<http://doodle.com/poll/hu678caa7wbeeqvw> [1]? The timings are in PT. Keep
in mind that parking is a little tight at 3 PM. 5 PM should have plenty of
parking.

I ll send out the winning time slot by the end of this week.

Thanks
Karthik

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/hu678caa7wbeeqvw

Re: YARN Contributor Meetup

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for voting, folks.

Thursday 8/25 3 PM and 5 PM are at a tie. Let me look into the logistics
and send out further details early next week.

Re: YARN Contributor Meetup

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.