Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/07/31 15:29:21 UTC

[RTC] OAK-1855 Travis builds time out

Hello team,

as it's a crucial part of our development I'd like to ask you a review of

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1855

so that we don't risk of loosing pieces here and there.

The commit linked in the ticket is a squash of several. If you want the
full list you can consult the long-living branch where I carried all my
tests and twaking

https://github.com/davidegiannella/jackrabbit-oak/tree/OAK-1855

I think it's better following-up into the ticket itself.

Cheers
Davide

Re: OAK-1855 Travis builds time out

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Hello Team,

I committed to trunk changes to the build so that it should no longer
time out. All the details and discussions in the ticket

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1855

A `FixtureHelper` has been added to help having the same test that has
to run on specific Fixture to be run only once. What's left to do is
when we identify a test (unit or integration) that could be "improved"
for using it just file a minor improvement for not loosing track of it. :)

Cheers
Davide