Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org> on 2017/07/27 19:45:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.2.1 RC1

Hi,

the UIMA-DUCC 2.2.1 release candidate 1 is ready for voting.

This version contains the following fixes:

-The userid of a privileged DUCC installation does not have to be "ducc"
-ducc-mon login can be used on systems where users do not have password
login
-The DUCC head-node daemons may be moved to another host without breaking
working applications
-The deployment descriptor for a UIMA-AS service can be loaded from the
classpath
-Interactive applications run correctly with viaducc (fixed lost inputs)
-Files created by DUCC jobs inherit the permissions of the launching
shell's umask.
-DUCC performance breakdown for scaled synchronous pipelines is now correct

The list of changes in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%202.2.1-Ducc%20AND%20project%20%3D%20UIMA

The source and binary zip/tars are staged to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/uima/uima-ducc/2.2.1/RC1/

The Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1147

The SVN tags are here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uima-ducc/tags/uima-ducc-2.2.1/

See http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html for suggestions on how to
test release candidates.

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release
[ ] 0   Don't care
[ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...

Thanks
- Jerry Cwiklik

Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.2.1 RC1

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.
Hi, I am cancelling DUCC 2.2.1 RC1 due to problems reported by Lou.

Thanks for testing. I will work on RC2 as soon as the fixes are in.

Jerry

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
I vote -1 for 3 reasons: