Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Schaible, Adam" <Ad...@53.com> on 2007/11/08 15:31:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache1.3 forward to Jboss

Hello everyone,

	I have a webapp running at 8080 and want port 80 connections to
be sent to 8080.  I have the following configuration

NameVirtualHost my.ip:80

<VirtualHost my.ip:80>
  ServerName rememberit.us
  ProxyPass /repos !
  ProxyPass / http://www.rememberit.us:8080/
</VirtualHost>

This is working fine if you type http://rememberit.us/ in your browser,
however if you type http://www.rememberit.us/ it's not forwarding.

Any suggestions?
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

RE: [users@httpd] Apache1.3 forward to Jboss

Posted by "Schaible, Adam" <Ad...@53.com>.
Excellent, I'll give that a shot!

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:31:06 +0100, Schaible, Adam
<Ad...@53.com>

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.