Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rob Dickens <ro...@lafros.com> on 2006/07/09 19:21:05 UTC

Re: javadoc 2.0 plugin: doc-files/* not being copied!

It looks like the problem was confined to the version I'd compiled
from src (a week before 2.0 was officially released). Anyway, I just
cleared this from my local repository, thereby forcing the released
version to be downloaded, and the problem went away.

Sorry for having wasted anyone's time.

Rob

Posted by Rob Dickens <ro...@lafros.com>.
I now think I know what the matter is.

It looks like doc-files/ directories have to be at least three
directories deep in order to be copied. (This is in addition to the
condition that the directory must contain .java files.)

E.g.
com/lafros/juice/demo/doc-files: copied
com/lafros/juice/doc-files: copied
com/lafros/doc-files: NOT copied

This condition doesn't appear to be documented, and doesn't apply to
javadoc itself.

Can anyone disprove this?

Rob