Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dorner Thomas <Th...@t-systems.com> on 2004/09/07 12:49:09 UTC

axis final 1.2 ?

Hi all,

I read the discussion last weeks about the new axis release axis 1.2
(final), and there was a few ideas for workaround.

So my question is, do someone can give my some information about the final
releasdate?

Or what will going on? --> when can we await a release? Month?

Is the axis 1.2 beat 3 the final (only missing performance tests) ?

We really need a final version for our customers, because they will not
accept a beta!

Some information will be welcome - thanks

Tomi