Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 18:10:18 UTC

Re: mail archive links

Cool, I got my ssh account, so presumably that means I have svn access to.
Jun, should I wait for the initial checkin of the kafka code to start
porting over the site code? Do we want to add a top-level directory in the
kafka directory for the site html or do we want a higher-level thing that
holds the current main directory and the site?

-Jay

Re: mail archive links

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Cool, I will start moving site stuff over to that directory then.

-Jay

Re: mail archive links

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Uh, I agreed to move the site...I can do the code too, though, when i finish
the site.

-Jay

Re: mail archive links

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.