Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by euromillion06 <eu...@mynet.com> on 2006/06/06 14:27:48 UTC

Euromillion Loteria Español award 2006.

&nbsp;
Euromillion Loteria Español award 2006.
Paseo De La Castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid.
Spain Branch.
&nbsp;
Ref. Nº: ES/007/05/12/MAD.
Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/05.
&nbsp;
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THIS YEAR EURO MILLION LOTTERY.
We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 1st june 2006. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you
do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to
ticket star number
(4-5) drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-19-26-49-50 which
consequently won the draw in the Second category.You have been approve
for
the star prize of EUR 667,248.26. (Six Hundred And Sixty Seven Thousand,
Two
Hundred And Fourty Eight Euros,Twenty Six Cents)
&nbsp;
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you

receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to
you.
This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may
tell
as we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name,Home
and
Office Tel &amp; Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket
number,
reference numbers and amount won information for processing of your
winning
fund to:
our registered claim agent in addrress below.

APEX Trust AGENCY ,
Mr.Phillip Weeks
Address: Avenida de America 12
Madrid Spain.
E-mail:apextrustagency1@netscape.net
Tel;0034 669 223 106
&nbsp;
All winning must be claimed not later than 30th june, 2006.Please
note,
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote
your reference number and batch number in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent
as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations.
&nbsp;
Best regard,
Mrs. Emily Simon,
Lottery coordinator.
&nbsp;
This promotional program takes place every year. This year
lottery was
promoted and sponsored by THE MANAGEMENT OF THE STAATSLOTERIJ COMPANY B.V
AND
SULTAN OF BRUNEI, we hope with part of your winning you will take
part on our next year &#8364;2 million international lottery.