Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by PRONZATO Cedric RD-BIZZ-GRE <ce...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2006/12/20 15:17:53 UTC

Multibple services Transaction

Hi OFBiz community,

I am reading OFBiz code to look what is going on inside and I am currently looking the Transaction handling. I read somewhere that there Transaction may run throw multiple services, I guess it is the aim of groups*.xml but I didn't found where it is in the code.
The ServiceDispatcher class seems to bu used to invoke a service and I don't see anything in GroupModel class about Transactions. The GroupModel class runs services one after one without "additional logic".
Could you tell me which class is handling multiple services Transaction? (I guess it exists, I don't think I dreamed about it)

Cédric

PS: I am also new =)