Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Charlie Smith <Sm...@ldschurch.org> on 2003/06/11 22:13:22 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Multiple httpd conf files? (New to list)

How about this for a rewrite rule?:
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://%{SERVER_NAME}/%{REMOTE_USER}/$1 [R,L]

>>> support@gej-it.com 04/17/03 04:57PM >>>
Hi Denise,
Sorry it took me long time to respond, I didn't have access to my computer
for a while.
What you can do it to put redirect all subfolders to that main server and
use mod_rewrite by doing something like that, (I don't have a clue in
rewrite so ask from other members in the list here to hep with that):

Redirect /anything1 http://website.com/anything1

But in rewrite..

Joshua, can you help out here with mod_rewrite?

After you set the rewrite, then set the aliases for the clients for any
permissions that they need.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

RE: [users@httpd] Multiple httpd conf files? (New to list)

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
Look at quates: :)

"But in rewrite..
Joshua, can you help out here with mod_rewrite?"

Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com