Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "t. winkler" <t....@sdz-medien.de> on 2003/02/26 18:26:16 UTC

AXIS signature

Hello once again,

O.k., I tried again and again but it won't work. I now took the original source code by the book of Torsten Langner that even includes Christian Geuer-Pollmans keystore and I also guess the rest of his code somehow a little bit altered (I included the complete Sourcecode for you all)

Here's the error message I received:
C:\webservices\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes>java wsumsatz/Client
invoking...
Beginning Client signing...
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.xml.security.keys.content.x509.XMLX509Certificate.<init>(XMLX509Certificate.java:123)
        at org.apache.xml.security.keys.content.X509Data.addCertificate(X509Data.java:284)
        at org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.addKeyInfo(XMLSignature.java:735)
        at wsumsatz.SignedSOAPEnvelope.init(SignedSOAPEnvelope.java:148)
        at wsumsatz.SignedSOAPEnvelope.<init>(SignedSOAPEnvelope.java:104)
        at wsumsatz.SignatureHandler_Clientside.invoke(SignatureHandler_Clientside.java:39)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:163)
        at wsumsatz.Client.main(Client.java:47)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi :-) I'm not getting it (remember I'm new to all of this! Two months ago I didn't even know how to do a web service!)

Best regards,
Yours
Tobias Winkler

PS: I had to change JavaUtils.... to Messages in two classes and the javax.... rpc.Qname seems to be wrong in the classes in these files!

Feel free to contact me at Tobias.B.Winkler@t-online.de the next few days, too, because I'm not at my working environment due to 2 days at the University of Co-operative Education I'm attending!

PPS: I think the certificate thing does not function, but that's just my guess! Maybe???

Re: AXIS signature

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.
--On Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2003 18:26 +0100 "t. winkler"
<t....@sdz-medien.de> wrote:

> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.xml.security.keys.content.x509.XMLX509Certificate.<init>(XMLX5
> 09Certificate.java:123)         at
> org.apache.xml.security.keys.content.X509Data.addCertificate(X509Data.jav
> a:284)         at
> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.addKeyInfo(XMLSignature.ja
> va:735)         at
> wsumsatz.SignedSOAPEnvelope.init(SignedSOAPEnvelope.java:148)         at

Add a print statement in SignedSOAPEnvelope after you get the certificate:

X509Certificate cert = (X509Certificate)
ks.getCertificate(certificateAlias);
System.out.println("SignedSOAPEnvelope.cert = " + cert);

What's printed out there?

C.