Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2006/08/16 03:13:54 UTC

Faceted Searching Presentation @ ApacheCon US

I'm stoked to anounce that I'll be presenting at this years ApacheCon US,
In Austin Texas on October 13th.

I'll be discussing how CNET uses Solr to power our Faceted searching
pages, showing some examples of how you can use the Solr RequestHandler
API to impliment very customized Faceted searching plugins, and
(hopefully) demonstrating the new general purpose Faceted searching
functionality in the Standard and DisMax request handlers (assuming I have
time to write it)

More info can be found at the ApacheCon website...
http://www.us.apachecon.com/html/sessions.html#FR26

-Hoss

Re: Faceted Searching Presentation @ ApacheCon US

Posted by WHIRLYCOTT <ph...@whirlycott.com>.