Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/03/11 01:47:08 UTC

Tapestry and Maven

I've successfully built tapestry's framework jar using Maven.

Here's a quick run down on what I did.
a) Realised I don't know enough about the tapestry build process, so I
chose the framework jar as an easy starting point
b) Copied a Maven project descriptor (attached project.xml) from the maven
examples plugin into the framework directory
c) Edited to what I thought was the current Tapestry details
d) ran 'maven jar'
e) As each new compile error came up I added a <dependency> element to the
project.xml
f) Clean compile happened, so I figured I'd post here and see what's next.

Here's the project.xml

I'll build a 'standard' maven documentation site from that and post the
URL.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au