Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cannotcode <ay...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/02 16:46:36 UTC

Camel SMPP Retry at startup

Hi,

I have just created a simple application that gets a request from a servlet
and forwards it to SMPP component (I am using DSL for configuration). The
problem is, I guess SMPP component wants an available smpp connection at
startup. If you start the smpp simulator after you start your camel
application, camel does not try to connect to the simulator.

Is this a known behaviour, or am i doing something wrong?

Re: Camel SMPP Retry at startup

Posted by cannotcode <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Thanks for the info, it worked out.

Re: Camel SMPP Retry at startup

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Have you seen the option lazySessionCreation
http://camel.apache.org/smpp

You should be able to set it to true, and then on connect on demand.

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM, cannotcode <ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just created a simple application that gets a request from a servlet
> and forwards it to SMPP component (I am using DSL for configuration). The
> problem is, I guess SMPP component wants an available smpp connection at
> startup. If you start the smpp simulator after you start your camel
> application, camel does not try to connect to the simulator.
>
> Is this a known behaviour, or am i doing something wrong?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com