Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Charles Bedon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 17:01:07 UTC

Filter mailing list messages

Hello,

Is there any way (at mailing list config level) to filter the the type
of messages to be received? I ask this because I'm receiving a ton of
GitBox notifications about pull requests and the associated comments
I'm not interested on.

Also, I think it'd be nice if the mailing list admin could add a
prefix to the non-automated messages subject (like the old
"[platform-dev/nbdev]").

Kind regards,

--
Charles Edward Bedón Cortázar