Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by joe <li...@concrete-it.com> on 2003/01/30 12:43:23 UTC

custmize http error - page not found

hi all!

is it possible to set a customized http 404 error page?
it would be nice to have one in the same look and feel of my application.

thanx,
joe

Re: custmize http error - page not found

Posted by Henning Heil <he...@dl.deutsche-leasing.de>.
try:

    <error-page>
        <error-code>404</error-code>
        <location>/your_custom_404_error_page_here.html</location>
    </error-page>

in your web.xml file just after the welcome-file-list.

---

it's not my configuration, copied that from the list-archieve. please look there before posting here nexttime.

rgds,

henning