Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 18:03:12 UTC

Debuging CSS

Is there a way to reverse map the generated CSS (or maybe generate the
CSS files with better names).  For example, I have the following css on
an html element and am trying to track down where each of these is defined.

Not being a CSS expert it would be nice to be able even in a debug mode
to generate the CSS elements with more descriptive names so I can
quickly see what I need to change.

.xr, .xu, .x4j {MyCSS-des... (line 25)
    color:#000000;
    font-family:Browallia New,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;
    font-size:10pt;
    font-weight:normal;
    padding:0px 8px 0px 0px;
    text-align:left;
}

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: Debuging CSS

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Petr,

Thanks for the link.  I personally am using the firebug addin

which I think is a bit easier than the Web Developer Toolbar for css.

But thanks for mentioning it though, I like some of the other features
it has and will probably end up running both  :)

Chris....

Re: Debuging CSS

Posted by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>.
Hi,

Re: Debuging CSS

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Done.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-431

      add public api to turn styleclass compression off for debugging

- Jeanne

Re: Debuging CSS

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Debuging CSS