Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2008/05/01 21:38:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 6)

Hi Everyone,

I've cut a new release candidate.  The last release candidate had a
show stopper that has now been resolved.  Please review and vote.

The release notes are here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.1.0+Release

You can get the binary distributions here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC6/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.1.0/

The Maven 2 repo is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC6

The Maven generated website for this version is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-sites/activemq-5.1.0-RC6/maven/5.1.0

Source SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.1.0

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 6)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 fingers crossed on this one! ;)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 6)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by jmerryman <jm...@yodle.com>.
+1

passes my tests

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1

[VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ 5.1.0 (RC 6)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Vote passes with 8 +1's.  I'll be deploying to the mirror system shortly.

Thanks all who participated in checking these release candidates!

Regards,
Hiram

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yeah saw that too.. but the archive extracts without error on linux,
so I'm thinking the package is ok and it's just a mac issue.

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Aaron Mulder

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
>  I've cut a new release candidate.  The last release candidate had a
>  show stopper that has now been resolved.  Please review and vote.
>
>  The release notes are here:
>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.1.0+Release
>
>  You can get the binary distributions here:
>  http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC6/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.1.0/
>
>  The Maven 2 repo is at:
>  http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-repos/activemq-5.1.0-RC6
>
>  The Maven generated website for this version is at:
>  http://people.apache.org/~chirino/staging-sites/activemq-5.1.0-RC6/maven/5.1.0
>
>  Source SVN tag:
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.1.0
>
>  Please vote to approve this release binary
>
>  [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0
>  [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/