Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2008/04/09 04:42:11 UTC

Confusion on camel-cxf example text

Hello all, question on the intro paragraph to our camel-cxf example[1].
It says (with A, B, C markers added in):

The Camel CXF exampleis a demo of the camel-cxf component to show how to
route messages between CXF endpoints, [A]with one endpoint consuming a
SOAP over JMS request[/A] while the other [B]providing a SOAP over HTTP
request for the actual CXF Service endpoint[/B]. The Camel router just
routs the [C]SOAP over HTTP CXF client request[/C] to the SOAP over HTTP
CXF service.

I think the A, B, C sections really mean the following:

A:  with one endpoint *making* a SOAP over JMS request
B:  providing a SOAP over HTTP *service* using CXF
C:  SOAP over *JMS* CXF client request

Am I correct?

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/camel/cxf-example.html

Re: Confusion on camel-cxf example text

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes , you are right .
The example is routing the CXF Client SOAP over HTTP request to an CXF
SOAP over JMS server.

Thanks , for pointing it out.

Willem.