Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2012/04/16 18:56:08 UTC

Welcome Weston as committer

Th PMC has nominated Weston for committer, which he has accepted. All
accounts have been created and Weston now has commit access.

Welcome aboard,

Let us know if you need any help getting your first commit in. Note that
you need to now re-checkout using 'https' and login to be able to commit.

kind regards
Carl.

Re: Welcome Weston as committer

Posted by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com>.
Thanks to all for the kind words. It's honor to be committer on the project and I will do my best not to mess things up too badly.

Regards,

Weston

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
Welcome Weston.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Weston.

Robbie

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Welcome, Weston. And it looks like you figured out commits some time ago! -Chuck