Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by weberjn <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/16 09:45:18 UTC

Binaries

> The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives

Is there also a binary package to try out? I guess this would make more
eyeballs test the new server.

Juergen

Re: Binaries

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 16, 2010, at 3:45 AM, weberjn wrote:

>> The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives
>
> Is there also a binary package to try out? I guess this would make more
> eyeballs test the new server.

They are staged here -- https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-046/org/apache/geronimo/assemblies/

Would be good to see us pulling out the artifacts that will end up in the geronimo dist/ directory (source and assemblies w/ signatures/checksums) and stage them on people for server release votes.

--kevan