Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by darcy <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 04:10:27 UTC

a bug in file upload widget

Hey:
	I find a bug when I use the file upload widget in my forms. In the
form,
I use a repeater , in it, have a file upload widget and an repeater-action
widget.
When I choose a file from my disk(with the filename in Chinese), and then
save this form(if this validation is fail) or add a new file upload widget
in my repeater, then the file name is wrong(with a incorrect encode), and if
the form is save succeed, the fiel name is alse incorrect.
	What is the matter?

Regards;
Andrew